SENIOR LAWN MAINTENANCE AND SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES
The city offers free lawn maintenance and snow removal services to homeowners over the age of 65. This program is designed to assist eligible seniors with winter services.
* Proof of age (DL OR STATE ID).
* Homeowners (COOK COUNTY ASSESSOR’S OFFICE PROPERTY TAXES).
* Seniors requiring “in home care” and other medical services.
* Seniors with a disability, including mental health that severely limits activity.
* Seniors with no able bodied occupants of the residence.
Qualified residents are required to complete and submit the Senior Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal form (provided in the Mayor's office), a copy of the resident's current driver's license and current property tax bill.
Snow will only be removed when there is a one time two (2) inch snowfall (not an accumulation).
For additional information, please contact the Mayor’s office at 708-331-4905 ext. 328.
SENIOR PACE BUS SERVICE
The Senior Pace Bus service provides transportation for Markham resident senior citizens and/or disabled individuals to local medical appointments and local errands.
For additional information, please contact the office at 708-331-4905 Ext 314.